Flip 'n Fall is a fun 2D physics-based puzzle game that delivers addictive gameplay via a combination of problem solving and action.
Help Spike as he tries to make his way to the exit portal while avoiding traps, fires and monsters. Tilt the device to change the gravity and make Spike fall, but be careful so that he doesn’t burn his feet. Pick up fruit for extra points.
Flip 'n Fall is a retro style 2D puzzle game utilizing the accelerometer, influenced by classics such as Boulder Dash, Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, and more.
Flip 'n Fall offers over 40 free fun levels, including easy ones for the kids, and additional levels can be bought in-app. More free and purchasable levels are made available via updates.
* Fun 2D puzzle and action gameplay based on changing the gravity to beat each level
* Obstacles in the form of locked doors, fires, deadly spikes, monsters and more
* Boulders that can be made to fall on monsters or pushed to key positions to block passages or create landing platforms for Spike
* Retro style graphics and soundtrack
* Six different level packs that varies in difficulty and appearance
* Over 40 free levels, additional levels available via in-app purchase
* Intuitive and simple controls, press the screen to make Spike walk, tilt the device to make him fall (uses built-in accelerometer)
* Free to download and play, no ads
Flip 'n Fall is also available for iOS
The Bonus pack must be unlocked by entering a code to be playable. All players get an unlock code which is shown on the Bonus pack screen. However, you can’t unlock the Bonus pack using your own code. Instead you need to get the code from another player. You can send your own code to as many other persons you wish via the Send button on the Bonus pack screen. Codes are only valid for a limited time (one week). If you try to unlock the Bonus pack using an expired code you will get an error message and need to ask another player for a new code. Unlocking the Bonus pack means that you can play the levels as long as you wish. However, should you uninstall and then reinstall Flip 'n Fall you will need to unlock the Bonus pack again, using a valid code.
Flip 'n Fall uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics used for improving the game experience of future versions. Hence the requirement for Internet access.